Calgary Leather Cross Body Bag - Chestnut
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimensions: 11 X 3.5 X 8 Inches
- Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
- 100% premium quality full grain leather
- It has an adjustable leather shoulder strap for ease in carrying the Sling Bag.
- High quality lining with precision stitching.
- YKK metal zipper closure.
- The inside of the Bag has an open sleeve on one side to keep mobile and a zippered pocket on the other side to keep safely the valuables.
- Corrosion Free Fittings and Durable Hardware give this Bag a trendy look.
- Simple forever-fashion
- This Ladies Sling Bag acts as a companion for your outdoor trips by elegantly organizing the cosmetics and essentials.
- Product Code: LB308D - Chestnut.
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.