Amarillo Leather Chef Knife Roll 7 Slot - Cinnamon Brown
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimensions: 16.5 X 12 Inches
- Designed by Artisans.
- Handcrafted by Skilled Craftsmen.
- 100% Premium Quality Buffalo Leather.
- Heavy Duty Lining with precision stitching.
- Fitted With Ultra Durable Hardware.
- Leather tie loops through a grommet so tie can be replaced.
- Store up-to 7 kitchen knives up to 18” Length along with other accessories.
- Stretchable Knife Pockets and Zipper Pouch to keep the Knives Secure.
- To further protect the knives from accidental damage, dust and moisture, leather flaps are incorporated inside.
- This is classically designed, authentically styled, hand crafted genuine long-lasting Professional Leather Chef's Roll Knife Bag.
- Product Code : KR20 Cinnamon Brown
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.