Tolredo Leather Canvas Travel Backpack - Camo Green
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimensions: 14 X 4 X 13.5 Inches.
- Handcrafted by Artisans with 100% Genuine Buffalo Leather and High Density Waxed Canvas.
- High Quality Lining.
- Heavy Duty Precision Stitching.
- Genuine YKK Metal Zippers for durability and smooth functionality.
- Brush Antique hardware gives these Backpacks a vintage appeal.
- Adjustable 1.5" wide Shoulder Strap.
- Corrosion Free Brass Buckle.
- Leather Base For Protection.
- Spacious Main Chamber With Laptop Compartment.
- It has a Roll Top Buckle Closure mechanism which houses 1 Big Internal Compartment having an organizer slot to keep 1 mobile, 3 pen slots and a zippered pocket for other essentials on one side and a padded laptop sleeve with Velcro closure on the other side.
- It has an an adjustable 2" Wide Webbed Shoulder Strap with Leather for ease while travelling. It also has a Rectangle handle to hold the Backpack along with a Carry On Vertical Pass through at the back for Trolley.
- A relevant accessory which is sturdy enough to handle everyday hustle, while being trendy enough to easily stand out in the crowd.
- Product Code BP163 Camo Green
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.