Akron Leather Toiletry Bag - Walnut Brown.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimension: 9.8 X 5.5 X 4.75 Inches.
- Handcrafted by Skilled Craftsmen.
- 100% Genuine Buffalo Leather.
- Heavy Duty precision stitching.
- Fitted With Ultra Durable Hardware.
- Leather Strap Handle.
- Genuine YKK Metal Zippers.
- Leather Base for Protection.
- Zipper Closure Compartment.
- Waterproof Lining.
- Natural Subtle Textures in a Toiletry Bag that is extremely durable and multi functional.
- Product Code : WB71C Walnut Brown
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.