Leather Knife Roll 10 Slot Stress Brown (KR-53A)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimensions: 29.5 X 20 Inches
- CONVENIENT – Stores 10 Knives and other accessories | Fits in knives as long as 18” (including handle) & rolls up firm and tight | Buckles-up and goes where life takes you
- BUILT TO LAST – High-quality 100% Genuine Leather carefully handcrafted | Fittings hand-picked and tested for quality and performance | Strong and durable metal zipper
- DESIGNED BY CHEFS – Every detail, from the shape and size of slots to the dimensions of the inner pouch, the length of the shoulder strap to the coupled stitch for extra strength makes this a master piece and a priced possession DUAL SLOTS – A mix of elastic and leather slots ensure flexibility and protection. While one stretches to accommodate a broader knife, the other provides that additional level of protection for a particularly delicate or sharp piece
- PERFECT GIFT – This is that unique, perfect and thoughtful gift that you were looking for. One that will last a lifetime – Professional Chefs, Cooking Enthusiasts, Culinary School Students and Staff
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.