Leather Myra Tote Bag - Tan Brown
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Dimensions(LxWxH) : 14 X 5 X 11 Inches.
- This tote bag is made of high-quality premium leather. This bag is handcrafted by artisans who have been working with leather for decades. Soft and durable full-grain buffalo leather.
- Buffalo Top Grain Leather (Genuine Leather) with Brass Antique Metal Fitting for added durability. Lining is made of high-quality polyester to protect your belongings. Zipper closure by YKK.
- Our Leather Tote bag has one main compartment, one interior zip compartment, one laptop compartment, one wallet pocket, one cell phone pocket, and two outer snaps. This bag also has an appealing key holder, giving you the impression that you own a niche bag. A large compartment allows you to easily store your cell phone, iPad, MacBook, lipstick, compact mirror, sunscreen, perfume, business documents, and other important documents, among other things.
- Corrosion-free silver antique fittings and durable hardware give this Travel Tote Bag a Classy appearance, and it has a fixed Leather Strap for ease and comfort while carrying.
- A Sturdy and Reliable Travel Tote Bag for Casual and Formal Trips. It is the ideal companion for everyone. This bag is an excellent gift for loved ones, friends, parents, daughters, girlfriends, Christmas, Saint Valentine's Day, birthday, Mother's Day, New Year, Thanksgiving, and so on.
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.