Leather Suede Apron Saddle Brown (AP-31)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimension: 27 X 34 Inch.
- LEATHER APRON for professional barbers, jewelers, chefs, barista, workshop employee, hairstylist, mechanic, barbecue master, bartender will provide protection and ease of use. By putting it on, you will be focused solely on the workflow.
- VINTAGE CRAFT STYLE apron will emphasize your style and professionalism. With the premium look and feel of this leather apron, you will feel more confident and exceptional.
- ADJUSTABLE LEATHER STRAPS. Thanks to the adjustable leather apron straps, you can easily customize the leather apron to suit you. This will create even more comfort and convenience in work.
- WATER RESISTANT. Has a coating that provides a high degree of protection against liquids. You can rest assured that your clothes will stay dry and clean with this leather apron. Durable fabric and seams - aprons withstand harsh working conditions and retain their presentable look for a long time. Over time, the apron will look more noble and stylish due to the peculiarities of the material.
- 100% NATURAL LEATHER. Quality leather makes this apron durable, wear-resistant, stylish and reliable.
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.