Arucas Leather Waxed Canvas - Stressed Green
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimension: 27 X 34 Inch.
- Built to Last - Build quality that imitators can't match! Handcrafted from water resistant & rugged 16 oz waxed canvas. Reinforced with heavy-weight gun-metal grommets and rivets. Double stitched tool pockets and thick top and bottom hems for strength and structure.
- All-Day Comfort + Customized Fit - Prevent neck pain with our adjustable cross back strap design. Full coverage bib apron is 27 inches wide x 34 inches tall for unisex sizing (recommended for 5' 2" or taller individuals). Grommets + long straps allow for a range of adjustments up to a 50 inch waist!
- Versatile Tool Pockets - Large, easy access tools/accessories pockets in front (8 x 6.5 inch each, accommodates carpenter's square). Quick access cell phone/pencil pocket on front chest. Large "kangaroo" style hand pocket. Hanging loop on back of bib.
- Professional Style - Low profile design without bulky pockets at your waist. Sleek matte black color for a professional look. Functional & stylish gun-metal grommets and rivets.
- Broad Use - Tool apron with pockets, utility apron for tool shop, shop apron for carpenters, woodworkers, woodcraft, woodturning, woodshop, workshop, machinists, man apron, tattoo artists, bartenders, metalwork, light welding, metalsmith, blacksmiths, gunsmith, lathe, woodturners, baristas, butchers, brewers, painters, men's apron, woodworking tools, safety gear, apron for men, protective clothing, etc. Unique gift for guys and fathers.
- Product Code : AP30 Stredded Green
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.