Tolredo Leather Travel Journal - Caramel Brown
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimensions: 7 X 9 Inches
- Handcrafted from 100% High Quality Buffalo Leather.
- Meticulously Stitched With Waxed Linen Thread.
- This old-fashioned character leather has an amazing smell.
- The Paper is produced using Cotton Bio-Mass and is Acid Free.
- Handmade Paper Journal is crafted with multi dimensional purpose.
- The Edges are Buffed to Enhance Extreme Wear Resistant And Durability.
- The Metal Buckle Closure is Corrosion Free and renders a Vintage Appeal.
- The Journal can serve as a Personalized Diary to a Recipe Book or an Yearly Planner. It can be One and All.
- The Leather wrap around strap effectively keeps your journal closed and also acts as a handy bookmark.
- High quality Craftsmanship makes this an essential tool for Poetry, Art, Sketching, Writing, Drawing, Calligraphy.
- Perfect Size and weight to carry around and jot down Notes, Ideas, Stories, Plans, Photo Album, Sketches, Collage.
- Product Code : OG36 Caramel Brown
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.