Leather Office Bag - Cinnamon Brown.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimensions: 16 X 4 X 12 Inches
- Handcrafted by Skilled Craftsmen with 100% Genuine Buffalo Leather.
- High-Quality Lining.
- Heavy Duty Precision Stitching.
- Genuine YKK Metal Zippers for durability and smooth functionality.
- Corrosion Free Brass Fittings And Buckles.
- Brush Antique hardware gives these Office Bags a vintage appeal.
- Adjustable & Detachable 1.5" Wide Padded Shoulder Strap.
- Cushioned Inner Wall Compartments.
- Internal Wall Pockets With Multiple Small Slots For Stationary and Essentials.
- Two External Pockets with One Zippered Pocket on one side and one Magnetic Popper on the other.
- Dedicated Round handle design for ease in carrying the Bag.
- Big internal compartment with a sleeve on one side and a leather organizer on the other which has 4 Card Slots, 2 Pen Slots, a Mobile Pouch, and a zippered pocket on top of the console.
- Product Code - PB209 Cinnamon Brown
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.