Caraquet Leather Travel Organizer - Walnut Brown
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimensions: 11 X 2 X 13.5 Inches
- Designed by Artisans.
- Handmade by Skilled Craftsmen.
- Genuine Buffalo Crazy Horse Leather.
- High end quality Buffalo Hide Leather is extremely durable.
- High Quality Lining.
- Heavy Duty Precision Stitching.
- Cushioned Inner Wall Compartments.
- Easy to Carry with a Zippered Closure.
- Corrosion Free Brass Fittings And Buckles.
- Genuine YKK Metal Zippers for durability and smooth functionality.
- Brush Antique hardware gives these Organizers a vintage appeal.
- It is multi functional and quite compact hence a very portable product.
- Internal Wall Pocket With Multiple Small Slots For Stationary and Essentials.
- The main compartment is designed to keep intact an Ipad Pro or Notebook along with some stationary items and other essentials.
- A solid genuine leather documents folder that will complete a sleek minimalist business look.
- Product Code : OG97 Walnut Brown
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.