Dorval Leather Travel Bag - Walnut Brown
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimensions: 20 X 8.5 X 11.75 INCH
- Handcrafted with Premium Quality Leather and stitched by skilled Craftsmen.
- High Quality Lining.
- Heavy Duty Precision Stitching.
- Genuine YKK Metal Zippers for durability and smooth functionality.
- Corrosion Free Brass Fittings And Buckles.
- Brush Antique hardware gives these Office Bags a vintage appeal.
- The Bag has a broad gusset with long Zippers with wide opening to keep big stuff.
- Durable hardware and an adjustable 2" Wide Webbing Padded Shoulder Strap renders a vintage appeal.
- It has 3 External Pockets; a side Shoe Pocket with water resistant black lining, a Zippered Back Pocket for documents and an elevated front Pocket with magnetic popper for other essentials.
- It has a Big Internal Compartment with an all leather organizer on one side which houses 4 card slots, 2 pens slots and 1 mobile slot.
- On the other side is an all leather zippered pocket with trims.
- This Duffle Bag has a vintage look which is sturdy and highly durable.
- This Bag is a valued companion for Explorers and Commuters as it enhances travel experience.
- Product Code : TB127B
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.