Vintage bohemian Leather Mac Book Sleeve Caramel Brown (IP-41)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Specifically designed for MacBook, If you are buying for another brand LapTops, please check the dimensions of the item from the listing pictures. You can also send us a message with your laptop brand and we can guide you.
- MegaGear Genuine leather sleeve bag has s slim, minimalist design and can be used as a sleeve or a case for your computer can be carried by itself or within another bag.
- Top Grain Leather
- 13.3 & 13 Inch: 14 x 9.8 x 0.7 inches (36 x 25 x 2 cm)
- 15 Inch: 15 x 10 x 1.1 inches (39 x 27 x 3 cm)
- iPad Pro 12.9‑inch: 14 x 9.8 x 0.7 inches (36 x 25 x 2 cm)
- Compatible with:
- - New MacBook Air 13" (M1) - 2020
- - New MacBook Pro 13" (M1) - 2020
- - New MacBook Pro 16" - 2020
- - MacBook Pro 16" - 2019
- - MacBook Pro 13" - 2016, 2018, 2019
- - MacBook Air 13 " - 2018-2019
- - MacBook Pro 15" - 2016, 2018, 2019
- - MacBook Pro 15" - 2013-2015
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.