Miami- Teal Backpack | Dip Dye Boho
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Comfortable wear, timeless trendy design makes this backpack an irresistible addition to your day. The simplicity of the bag compliments every task and every outfit, making it a great choice for someone on the go.
One front pocket and two spacious pockets on the sides where you can secure your phone and essentials for easy access.
The Interior is soft-washed cotton with one zip pocket and a pocket on one side and two open slip pockets with pen loops.
- Measurements: 11.8" x 14.7" x 6.2"
- Exterior Features: Two Side Pockets, One Front zipper Pocket
- Interior Features: Soft Washed high-quality Cotton. One Zip Pocket with a sectional roomy pocket and two slip pockets and pen loops on the other side,
- Leather: Soft Washed Fine-Grain dip dyed Distressed Leather.
- Straps: Soft adjustable leather straps
- Drawstring closure
- Heavy Duty Precision Stitching.
- Genuine YKK Metal Zippers for durability and smooth functionality.
- Brush Antique hardware gives these Backpacks a vintage appeal.
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.