Arizona Leather RFID Blocking Mens Wallet - Caramel Brown
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Dimension: 9" X 3.5" Inches
- Designed by Artisans and Handcrafted by Skilled Craftsmen.
- 100% Top Grain Buffalo Leather of Premium Quality
- RFID Blocking
- Ultra Strong Stitching
- Leather surface ensures a comfortable texture and builds Character as it Ages.
- Premium quality Leather guarantees high durability.
- Heavy Duty Lining and precision stitching.
- Reinforced Stitching for durability and rugged usage.
- Multi Functional as has Card Slots, ID Slot and Multiple Compartments.
- Compact and lightweight as easy to carry in your pocket or in your Handbag, Backpack or other carry-on bags.
- Don't just gift a Wallet, instead gift superior quality and advanced security features.
- product Code : LW158I Caramel Brown
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.