Vintage Leather Pencil Case - Stationery Pouch
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Designed by Artisans.
- Handmade by Skilled Craftsmen.
- Genuine Buffalo Leather.
- Hand sewn with saddle stitch.
- Leather Strap wrap around for added safety of the items.
- Easy to carry,hand-held.
- Retro Style Pen Bag design.
- Carry Pencils, Pens, Coins, And Other Small Items Easily
- Keeps it all in one place and no fear of falling out.
- Convenient to use in college, school, office, meetings, traveling.
- Convenient to store crayons, fountain pen, and art paint brushes etc.
- In Addition, It Can Also Be Used As a Makeup Pouch, Adding To The Versatility.
- This Stationery Pouch Is Ideal For Artists To Keep Their Essentials Handy.
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.