Vintage Leather Watch Strap - Watch Band
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Standard Size - Fits All
- We design according to specific Watch sizes also.
- Designed by Artisans.
- Handcrafted by Skilled Craftsmen.
- 100% Genuine Buffalo Leather
- Cross Stitched Collars and reinforced lining ensure durability and reliability.
- Soft lined, wearable, polished and solid stainless steel buckle.
- Precision cutting hole and perfect fit on the wrist.
- Multi Purpose as can chose from our wide range of Leather Straps and Bands.
- We use the softest leather and construct our straps with durable yet soft fittings.
- Not your everyday Watch Straps - stand out with our leather Watch Straps and Bands.
The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is some natural (we reccommend: olive oil).
Using a clean, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe down your leather to remove any visible grim or dirt so nothing gets caught in the leather pores (this is particularly important for older, much loved leather goods).Allow to air-dry. Do not dry using and external sources of heat like ovens of hair dryers.Start with a small, fingernail sized amount of oil on the palm of your hand, on a plate or dabbed on a clean, dry cloth. This will allow you to monitor how the leather responds. You can always add more, bit by bit.Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results. Using your hand, you can start gently rubbing the oil into the leather using a circular motion. You can also use a clean, dry cotton cloth by dabbing the cloth in the oil and gently start rubbing over the leather in a circular motion.The leather will start to absorb the oil or balm immediately. The appearance may initial darken, but over the next 24 hours, it will return to its natural state.